Afinia DLF-220S Digital Label Finisher – $20,295.00
The Afinia DLF-220S Digital Label Finisher is a compact, tabletop all-in-one plotter-style label finishing system that can convert labels into finished rolls, ready for application without the need for physical dies. Afinia’s DLF-220S can unwind, laminate, digitally contour cut, remove waste material, slit and rewind in one simple process to create professionally finished labels. This offline digital label finishing solution is perfect for on-demand, short-run label finishing for labels printed using digital color label printers.
Reduce Inventory Costs & Requirements
The DLF Digital Label Finisher Series (including the other compact Afinia DLF-140S and full-size Afinia DLF-220L Digital Label Finishers) enables your company to produce short-run labels in house, reducing inventory requirements and their associated costs. Enjoy additional savings by eliminating pre-cut label rolls and minimum gap requirements when printing full-bleed labels. Cut paths can be varied as often as desired, giving users the flexibility to create any label shape, on the fly. Print shops benefit from using the Afinia DLF-220S by offloading short runs from larger, more expensive equipment, thus adding the capability to produce labels in house for faster turnaround, better quality control and more profitability on lower-volume label runs.
Precision Plotter Cutting Technology
Featuring ultra-precise cutting abilities, the compact Afinia DLF-220S can cut various types of label material to any shape you wish to design from a digital file without the additional cost of dies. The DLF-220S is also equipped with a cutter management tool and optical black-mark registration sensor that provides cutting speed optimization without synchronization issues.
- Tabletop consolidated form factor
- Ideal for proofing & short runs
- Plotter-cut from a digital file (no dies required)
- Maximum cut speed of up to 24 inches per second (600 mm/s) in all directions
- Spacious media path ranging from 4.33″ (110 mm) to 8.86″ (or 225 mm)
- Accepts rolls of blank media up to 9.84″ (250 mm)
- Easily cut any label shape
- Maximum cutting width: up to 7.87″ (200 mm)
- Minimum / Maximum label cutting length: 0.39″ (10 mm) / 11.8″ (300 mm)