Afinia A200 Bottle Applicator $1,595.00
- The Afinia A200 Label Applicator is a semi-automatic label applicator designed specifically for applying roll labels to bottles, cans, jars, and other types of cylindrical containers of various materials. Both single and front-and-back labels can be use with the A200 Applicator either with a simple push of a button or with the included start pedal.An easy-to-use online calculator tool is included to quickly determine the necessary values for proper placement and gap widths on front-and-back labels, such as those commonly found on wine and beer bottles. Up to 10 of these preset values can easily be entered and stored as configurations for later use via the LCD display.
The ultrasonic media sensor is trained to detect gaps in a wider range of media than mechanical flag sensors common in other applicators. This allows for the Afinia A200 to perform consistently, even with thin materials and affix labels evenly and efficiently.
- Apply one or two labels per bottle, can or jar
- Specifically designed for bottles, cans & jars
- Dispensing speed up to 20 feet per minute (4 inches per second) or up to 600 containers per hour
- Ultrasonic gap sensing
- Up to 10 preset configurations can be stored for later use
- Control with foot pedal or push button
- Digital LCD Display
- Compatible with any roll label printer that outputs a roll of labels with an outside diameter less than 7.87″ on a core ranging in size between 1.8″ to 3″
- Afinia # 37937
- MSRP – $1,595